Cautions and Tips For Stress Points
Even though your Bikebag is constructed of Tough 600 denier canvas Take precautions. These tips will make your bag last a long time for you.
- Remember your Bikebag is in a minor Hurricane back there!!
- Pad any sharp points you see on the bag with: Slit Tennis Balls, foam drink coolers, etc.
- Pad, handle bars, Peddles, bike rack stress points, Etc
- Take caution not to over tighten the “D” Rings on the Bag.
- Make sure to connect “ALL” the “D” Rings.
- If your Bike Rack is a cross member hanging Rack, make sure to Bungee the bottom of the bag back, to your safety loops on your receiver, to stop bag swing, while under way.