Measure the width of your bike from the outside edges of the handlebars while it is on the bike rack.
|LT-27||For 2 Regular smaller bikes and rack||74″L x 48″H x 27″D|
|LT-37||For 2-3 Bikes, fits 2 Larger Bikes ie. with larger handlebars, larger rack, etc…
Best bag overall for a universal fit, including electric bikes, scooters, etc…
|74″L x 48″H x 37″D|
|LT-47||Large, family size bikes and rack, scooters, etc… Fits 3-4 bikes||74″L x 48″H x 47″D|
Cautions and Tips For Stress Points
Even though your Bikebag is constructed of Tough 600 denier canvas Take precautions. These tips will make your bag last a long time for you.
- Remember your Bikebag is in a minor Hurricane back there!!
- Pad any sharp points you see on the bag with: Slit Tennis Balls, foam drink coolers, etc.
- Pad, handle bars, Peddles, bike rack stress points, Etc
- Take caution not to over tighten the “D” Rings on the Bag.
- Make sure to connect “ALL” the “D” Rings.
- If your Bike Rack is a cross member hanging Rack, make sure to Bungee the bottom of the bag back, to your safety loops on your receiver, to stop bag swing, while under way.